I didn’t realize just how much I’ve been outside this month but I love it. I’m definitely an outdoors kinda girl. Give me an ocean, a lake or a forest and I’ll be happy.
01. In the beginning of the month I flew up to Reno for my friends bachelorette party. Thankfully I was able to spend one of those days with my Mom and sister and we took a day trip up to Tahoe and Donner Lake. I miss it so much.
02. Love those tall trees in Tahoe.
03. We made a point to stop at Donner Lake as well and it was so gorgeous.
04. I love living so close to the ocean. Just wish we made a point to visit it more.
05. Just finished up a client project and I’m hoping to post about it soon!
06. Aarons little brother was in town for a week for his and Aarons birthday and we had such a blast playing tourist and roaming around the city.
07. It was a great mail day last Friday. Loving my Fine Life Co necklace from Emily and my first volume of Trouvé Mag!
08. I’ve successfully been able to keep my plants alive and I’m so proud of myself. It’s been a real struggle but I think I’m finally getting the hang of it. I picked up this Fiddle Leaf Fig over the weekend at a Flea Market and I was so excited! This place is turning into a real jungle.
Hope you all had an amazing long weekend. xx
I’m just like you.. i can stay outside forever, but will always crave some peace and quiet to read a book! love your watercolour drawings 🙂
I feel like we need to hang out in person and enjoy the outside together. 🙂 Thanks Corina!
OMG! your plants are looking sooo healthy. i am inspired to bring more plant-life into our apartment now. xoxo
do it! It was scary at first and really hard but I love them all now 🙂
love the way you took your vsco photos and combined them into that pretty visual map. lovely. and the color of those water color illustrations is so juicy 🙂
Thank you Renee!!! 🙂
What kind of paint are you using in that 6th photo? It doesn’t look quite like watercolor and I’m loving the variation you’re getting.
It’s watercolor paint but it comes in a tube! You just mix it with water. I love the effect it gives and feel like it’s a lot easier to use 🙂
i’m so jealous of your gorgeous fiddle leaf! i got a little one at the nursery and it’s growing so nicely, but some of the leaves are brown and won’t seem to heal! they’re not dead yet… just gross and brown. teach me your secrets!