01. One of my favorite things about being able to work from home with Aaron are the random mid week lunch dates. In this picture we were enjoying some spicy Pho at our fave spot.
02. Missing Palm Springs everyday! Loved this shot my friend Katelyn took of me.
03. We finally picked our pumpkins at Bates Nut Farm this year and I’m excited for a little friendly carving competition with some friends.
04. Confession: I’ve had horrible skin problems for the last 5 or so years. It’s been something I’ve always been self concious about. So after years of fighting my bad skin I started getting facials from the spa across the way and my skin has shown amazing improvement. After each wash I’ve also been spraying my face with a mixture of tea tree oil and water and it’s so refreshing! I don’t even wear foundation anymore!
05. My pal Courtney and I have started a weekly routine of grabbing coffee and brainstorming every Wednesday. This particular Wednesday we made a stop into this amazing shop, Pigment. I need one of everything.
06. Last month I pledged money to Golly Magazine on Kickstarter and just got my copy of issue 1! I love it so much, I’m so happy they got fully funded and can’t wait for issue 2. 🙂
07. My Dad came into town last weekend so we played tourist and explored San Diego a bit. We went to the Cabrillo tide pools in Point Loma and had so much fun! Shortly after this shot my Dad slipped into one of the pools of water. The rocks were slimey with algae. Oops!
08. I’ve been pretty good at keeping a normal freelancing schedule and working 9-5. Aaron is currently out of town and our morning routine usually consists of walking the dogs, grabbing coffee up the street and heading back home to sit down and work. Well, on my way back home from grabbing coffee yesterday I drove right by the apartment and headed straight to the beach to read some of my book, enjoy my coffee and get a little inspiration. It was the perfect start to my week and sometimes it’s hard for me to realize it’s OK to break out of my routine.