I love putting Weeklinks posts together for you all but wanted to give you a heads up that these won’t be posted every week for quality purposes. Most likely every other week!
• I love the branding Stitch Design Co put together for Garnish & Gather. They did a great job with the details in all of their patterns. Stitch Design Co also got a redesign! Check it out 🙂
• Allie put together a great post on how she simplified her wardrobe which has me wanting to take a stab at my own.
• Amy and Henry’s wedding website is amazing and fits her style perfectly. Can’t wait to see what she does with the wedding invites!
• Loved Jaymee’s peek into her home. That couch is gorgeous.
• Kelli and her husband Sam are opening a retail shop here in San Diego. I’m so happy for them and can’t wait to see it in person. From the looks of it, it’s gorgeous!