A great week for another roundup of links! They’re real good this week. 😉
• I loved Bre’s post on Cuyana about her journey towards building a leaner closet. I’ve really started to be more intentional with my buying and couldn’t agree more with her process.
• Kinsey’s post totally has me wanting to try making my own soy candles this weekend. Sounds like so much fun.
• Drooling over the home photos Alice posted. I want everything.
• Really enjoyed reading about Brianna’s honest story of being alone and traveling abroad. I definitely applaud her courage and strength.
• This beautiful video about pushing yourself to get to the point where what you’re creating is as great as your ambitions. Quoted by the talented Ira Glass.