A great week for another roundup of links! They’re real good this week. 😉
• I loved Bre’s post on Cuyana about her journey towards building a leaner closet. I’ve really started to be more intentional with my buying and couldn’t agree more with her process.
• Kinsey’s post totally has me wanting to try making my own soy candles this weekend. Sounds like so much fun.
• Drooling over the home photos Alice posted. I want everything.
• Really enjoyed reading about Brianna’s honest story of being alone and traveling abroad. I definitely applaud her courage and strength.
• This beautiful video about pushing yourself to get to the point where what you’re creating is as great as your ambitions. Quoted by the talented Ira Glass.
Aw Thanks Vanessa! I’m FLATTERED 🙂 I hope other people find courage in being alone.
Nice reads! Thank you for sharing girl 🙂
Loving these. Love the photos. Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com