Some new links for your week! I’m changing things around the blog a little bit in preparation for the new refresh that will be happening soon. Can’t wait to show you all! Check out some of these links in the meantime;
• Mike Monteiro wrote a great post, 13 Ways Designers Screw Up Client Presentations. I love #1 so much.
• Jaymee talks money and how she handles finances as a freelancer.
• Diana reminds us that whatever you are sharing online has a source.
• Congrats to Bethany + Cody on getting engaged!
• I recently came across Jess Lively and her amazing podcasts which I’ve actually been binge listening to all day. This one with Kate Arends on mental health, minimalism and design is incredible. I really appreciate Kate’s honesty and how down to earth she is.
Love the finanaces link – I really need to get that in order 😉 Congrats on your first week!
Oh trust me, I need to get that in order too!!! Thanks so much Jess, hope you’re doing great 🙂
They’re proposal was SO cute. I must have watched it a few times and David was like OKAY STOP. HA!
haha RIGHT? Aaron said the same thing to me. Just SO cute.
aw thanks so much for sharing my finance post!
hope you had an amazing first week of freelance! can’t wait to catch up in ONE WEEK!! x
Thanks Jaymee!!! Can’t wait to catch up <3